Thursday, June 25, 2009

what a day.....

I've been fasting for two days. Alhamdulillah........ and Yeay. This is one of my personal success. But of course I still have bout 5 days to go.

Office is though today. Not just today but lately since I am being assigned to the current project.. I can choose to dwell on the issues or... focus on finding solution for the issues.

"The issues are too much!! I dont have the time. I dont have enough knowledge. I am not that resourceful. I am not that outspoken enough!"... The list can continues But I have to stop that.

Come down to earth. That wont help me.

.............. I should list them down and prioritize them.The issues. Gather information and seek advice from others.

1. List issues
2. Prioritize
3. Seek for information
4. Discuss
5. Propose a solution

I used to believe 'there is a solution to any problem,we just have to find it'. I should still hold on to it, and never give up. I guess.

Looking at the positive side, I do learn new things since being with this project. Meet new people and friends. New experience. It is fun. But at the same time, I do feel the heavy burden on my shoulders.

I can take it as a problem or consider it as a new opportunity for my self improvement.
I choose the latter. I pray for strength, courage, confident and blessings in my future days.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment